Broccoli Pasta Sauce
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
280g (10oz) broccoli
2cm (1 inch) piece root ginger
3 tbsp olive oil
175g (6oz) shelled peas
150g (5fl oz) single cream
100g (4oz) ricotta cheese
salt and pepper
1. Break the broccoli into small florets and finely slice the stems.
2. Grate the root ginger and fry with the broccoli for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add the peas and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the cream and cook gently for a further 5 minutes.
5. Add the ricotta cheese and season with salt and pepper.
Lemony Spaghetti with Peas and Ricotta
1 day ago